Why Saunf Should be an Integral Part of Your Diet?
Posted by Anna Anandita on
Fennel seeds are known as Saunf (Hindi), Peruncirakam (Tamil), Mauri (Bengali). Fennel is a flowering plant of the Foeniculum Vulgare family. Originally, the plant is seen in the Mediterranean regions and India. It is quite sought after spice in India
DID YOU KNOW?
TYPES OF FENNEL SEEDS
The fennel seeds are of two types namely, Foeniculun vulgare (herb) and Florence fennel (swollen bulb like stem used vegetable.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Selenium, and Iron
- Antioxidants such as polyphenol
BENEFITS OF FENNEL SEEDS
- Helps improve digestive health
- Controls heart rate and blood pressure
- Offers bronchial relaxation
- Contains essential oils and fibres that purify blood
- Have anticancer properties
- Improves eyesight
- Promotes weight loss
- Protect skin from free radical damage
- Improve skin cell longevity
- Contains minerals that maintain oxygen balance
- Used to treat different skin ailments like acne, rashes and dryness
- Strengthen hair roots
- Nourish Scalp
FEW OF OUR SAUNF PRODUCTS
Made from AniSeeds, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Flavour
Made from Aniseeds, Sugar, Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Silver Leaves, Permitted Flavour
Made from AniSeeds , Sugar , Menthol , Sodium Saccharin, Permitted Flavour
You can try the famous Raja Ji Online Rajasthani Saunf, Raja Ji Online Madrasi Saunf, Raja Ji Online Sweet Green Saunf and Raja Ji Online Silver Saunf which are well known for their taste and health benefits.
- Tags: Fennel Seeds, Mouth Freshener, Mukhwas, Saunf